2 weeks ago, Bb-G was down with tonsillitis, then came with fever and cough. I took leave and babycare her at home. Because she was not feeling good, and moreover cough and vomit with fever came ferociously at night, I didn’t sleep well during that week too. Due to this, my body was aching, tight and sore especially my neck, shoulder, my waist and back. My head was heavy too.
All I think was A MASASGE. My colg, whose children also happened to sick on that week had the same body ache as me. Both of us really urgently in need for a thorough body massage, and thus we went to Reborn Reflexology. I never been there before, and my ever first time massaged by a Chinese (from China). We took the “2 Happy Hours” package for RM98. We could either choose to have body massage for 2 hours, or foot massage for 2 hours, or one hour foot and one hour body. So we had our foot and body massage for 2 hours.
Foot reflexology was a good one, very comfortable and relaxing, I even slept on the couch. Then, the 2nd hour was the body massage. Oh my god, my masseur used her “bull energy” on my body. It was totally very different from the normal Thai massage I had before. The Chinese used “Tui Na” style. It came with pain and at one moment I felt I couldn’t breathe because my tummy was pressed tightly to the bed, and the Chinese masseur sort of like sitting on my back !
After one hour of kneading, rolling, pulling, rubbing, pressing, the whole process was done. Pheew…. and I was relieved. When I reached home, my back was in pain, I hardly slept, some little movement on the bed made me in agony. But after the second day, my body started to feel relaxed, loose, light and” I feel I can fly”! And this good feeling lingers until now, yes even after 2 weeks, I can still feel my body very easy and flexible. And I have good sleep too.
This “Tui Na” style really fantastic I should say. No doubt the process was painful, but I can enjoy the after effect for so long. I will definitely go back to Reborn again.
Monday, October 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


such a nice feeling.
ReplyDeleteYa sounds so relaxing! I often go for shoulder tui na at Chinese clinic, already used to hard pressure. But not sure why yours at night also can't sleep?
ReplyDeletemy back was "bruised". skin is pain after the massage, so when contact with bed, very painful. but luckily only one nite
ReplyDelete