Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

I Realise.....

Papa-M is just like a cushion for Bb-G. I realise she just loves to sleep, lie or sit on the father’s chest. I think his body is large enough, his muscles are not either too hard or too soft, just comfortable for the little one to lepak as long as she wants.

Few weeks ago, I saw this scene...


Yesterday I saw another scene

I also realise that Bb-G has a set of long fingers and a set of long toes. Both husband and myself have short fingers/toes which look like potatos. But Bb-G’s fingers are so long , which twe strongly believe the genes defintely come from neither one of us.

They are playing with fingers.
Show 1

Show 2

Show 3

Show4 . I realise she stil cannot do a proper 4 fingers stand

Show 5

3 comments:

  1. so comfortable ! Did u try it yourself ? hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed she looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl - haha, yes i tried before, but papa-m complained i very heavy lah!!

    ReplyDelete