Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pink

Usually when Bb-G is at home, I always let her dress in comfortable home wear like sleeveless top and panty. But last Sunday late noon , it rained heavily and the temperature was slightly low. I quickly grabbed Bb-G's sweater and wore on her body immediately. Never did I realise that she has outgrown this pink flowery sweater. But she still looked cute in it.

Papa-M quickly snapped some photos, and the little cheeky girl quickly posed to her best styles

Hey, Kopi-O 2 cawan

Haiya, kasi 3 cawan lar

Ooi, I am Tai-Kor, you know or not?

Want to cari gaduh is it??

Haiya.... jangan takut saya lar...

Come, let us sing Old Mac donald had a farm, eei ya eei ya ooooo

3 comments:

  1. Haha, like this also you can write funny captions

    ReplyDelete
  2. she oso look funny ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did not look like her at all! haha...must be the glasses.

    ReplyDelete