Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Resolution

My year end resolution is to slim down and be healthier. I wish and hope to reduce at least 8 kg before CNY.
Soon after the 191111 TIGS gathering, I immediately started my weight loss plan. I consume NO rice/noodles and stop eating deep fried food. Basically I eat more veges, lean meat , fish and eggs. I break my food into very small portion at each meal but eat frequently when I feel hungry. Fruits come very handy at the time when I need. I prevent myself to starve, so that my brain will stop me from craving the food with high fats and calories..I prepare healthy soup in the morning and bring it to office for lunh.
For morning, I make myself either hard boil egg or scramble egg. I eat my egg with tomoto salad (sliced tomotoes and season with salt and pepper) At night, I settle my dinner with yogurt ,soy drink, or steam chicken & vege. Strictly and absolutely NO SUPPER.
Besides being cautious with my food, I do exercise at home. Although I do not ride on my skywalker cum bike everyday, I will make sure I do it during the weekends. With my favorite drama , I can exercise in front of the TV for about for quite some time without stop. Oh ya, I am glad Papa-M starts his exercise routine at home too. He can wake up earlier in the morning to exercise before going to the office, and he can also exercise at night after come back to work. Exactly like me, he does it in front of his TV show… A very BIG THANK YOU to the person who invented TELEVISION.
Next, I also visit my usual beauty centre as often as I can. My therapist will help me to do slimming massage. She uses her fingers to push ,knead and slap my entire body to break the stubborn fats. At certain part, I feel the pain, but tolerable.

As per todate, after a week of diet, I had actualy lose 3kgs. I am really looking forward to have a lighter weight and slimmer shape in 2 months time!

5 comments:

  1. haiyo, i also wish to do that, wanna lose 1okgs before CNY, you say i can or not? right after my confinement, i lose 10kg, now another 10kg to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLAP CLAP CLAP!!! 3 kgs in one week... phew! I want to lose 7 kgs too, but I think I don't have your determination.

    Keep it up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angel, long time no see ya! ur bb girl looks like the father to me ^_^
    you just delivered, take some time to shed off, am sure you can ...

    Hi Niv2 , hey, try my method, no rice, no noodles, no cake, no bread, then you can lose 3kg too easily in a week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so fast can lose 3 kg?
    I exercised for these few months, only lost 1 kg but I didn't totally stop rice intake coz read that after exercise is the best time to eat carbo. N I no energy to exercise if no carbo in the daytime.

    But today so happy that someone I seldom see said that I 减肥成功.

    Gambatte to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best to you ! Would love to try the tomatoes salad.

    ReplyDelete