Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Same

The other day when I was taking out my hair blower, I saw this ... Somebody put her striking pink colour hair blower next to mine.

When I want to comb my hair and took my comb from my dressing table, I saw this ...Somebody put her striking pink colour comb next to mine

When she takes her noon nap in the playroom, I saw this ...She sleeps on the pillow, hugging her bolster, her "jiejie" must sleep like her too.


Today, Bb-G at 2 years 2 months 2 weeks old understand what is the meaning of "SAME"

4 comments:

  1. hahaha....so observant !

    ReplyDelete
  2. u mean she is observant or me (observe wat she does)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant your girl. She is so observant and will put the same thing (her toy) to the real thing (your stuffs).

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... i think mummy-j is also very observant ler...

    ReplyDelete