Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

This morning, after dropping Bb-G in Nanny's house, I went to the petrol station to fill up my car. When I fininshed pumping, I drove off. After 5 mins drive, I noticed (through the side window ) I actually didn't close back my oil tank cover. When stopped at the highway waiting for traffic light to turn green, I was thinking to go down and close it back, but looking at the road condition, and somemore "over worried" that once I came out, later someone may rob me (oh yeah, sometimes those news I read make me feel that on-the-road-safety is very low). So I just ignored and drove all the way to office for 40 mins just like this....


Imagine if that cover is as big as a wing, then my car can fly ! Cool man! LOL....

4 comments:

  1. man...wat type of joke is tat la..hahax..........and somemore cn take time to take pic..u reali a blogger lo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yex-san, wakaka, u dono i carry my camera in my ofic bag everyday meh?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are u rushing to work this morning? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mnhl - haha, actually canot rush oso cos many cars, but i got a bit scared if some motorbike terlanggar n my cover fall down...

    ReplyDelete