Ahyi-X came over on Saturday. When I was in the kitchen, she helped me to carry Bb-G who was then just woke up and still very groggy and temperamental. She refused to be put in the walker nor on the floor. Ahyi-X had to carry her all the time like a koala bear, and I think my sister's hands felt aching. So I asked her to use my newly bought baby carrier. But when Bb-G was being carried, again this little angry girl wanted her aunt to carry and walk all over the house. Ahyi-X could not stop, once she stopped to rest, Bb-G would cry loudly. Poor Ahyi-X, always kena bullied by a baby...!!


I just like this photo very much, definitely Bb-G was not laughing She was shouting for a merry-go-round.
wow... last picture, ur sis' face when laughing really looks like when you laughing...
ReplyDeleteyaka???? macam a bit bit hor, but my face fatter ....
ReplyDeleteHaha...baby sure know how to bully ah yi. My baby used to request us to carry. Now, she prefer to walk on her own and I got to chase her all the time because she likes to touch this and touch that. Really tired to bring her to the supermarket.
ReplyDeleteyah... of coz your sis slimmer lar...
ReplyDelete