Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Carrier

Sometimes,(mostly during Saturdays), Papa-M may need to work. So I am left at home with Bb-G in the day time. As I am a person who enjoy outings, and I think Bb-G also loves going out, I decided to bring Bb-G alone by myself when Papa-M is not free.
I do not want to carry the stroller with me, thinking it might be a bit troublesome. Therefore I think a baby carrier is more suitable and convenient. I can just carry her with both my hands FREE. And I feel that carrying a baby with in such a way looks so COOL....

I bought this online too. Upon looking and reading the details, I think this is for me. I actually has one baby carrier, but that one like spoilt a bit, when Bb-G is inside the pouch, can sense that she is uncomfortable.

Yeah.. this weekend if Papa-M is not free, then I am going to bring Bb-G out just like this... of course not in my pyjamas.....


Ahyi-X, you want to join me??

No comments:

Post a Comment