Back then in 2005, I went to an orthopeadic for consultation. He told me my nerves could be shrunk and narrow due to dengue, could be one of the after effect. By the way, my dengue was a severe one. I was hospitalised for 8 nights and my blood pallete dropped to 33. My nose bled. My whole body in pain and ache. A drop of 5kg in a week. Then I suffered from a lot of side effect, hair fall till can see my scalp, arthritis which make my knees in pain when I walked., my liver was attacked by the virus, detoxification was difficult, thus pimples breakout on my face. Red blood cell dropped and I feel aneamic and giddy..It took me at least 4-6 months to fully recover, except for this numb problem.
So the doctor who examined me during my check up told me the same thing. My nervous system is narrow, thus blood circulation could be poor. There isn't any cure, but can prevent it from getting worse. He advised me not to stress so much, eg., should not carry heavy things, this will burden my nerves. I should always relax my body and body massage is very good for me. I used to massage every week before pregnant, but now, with Bb-G, it is a little bit difficult to go out during weekend, unless Papa-M is free to stay at home. Doc also prescribe me Methylcorbal to ease nerves system. I had been taking it for 2 months, and can sense that my hands has less numbness but it does not go away.


To self help myself, I take these actions
1) Stop carrying heavy things --> quite impossible, as I need to carry Bb-G everyday. But I prevent taking real heavy stuffs if possible
2) Body Massage - go for massage everyweek is quite hard too. Bought a handheld massager , and can do massage everyday when I free.

3) Know that oatmilk can actually help to regulate nervous system. Bought a tin of oatmilk with beetroot formula. Take everymorning or evening in office. Beetroot is also known to boost up red blood cells.

Well, I don't expect the numb will go away, but I hope by doing all this, it won't get any more serious.....


Oh dear! I did not know you have a serious dengue attack before. Hope the numbness condition will improve.
ReplyDeleteyup, a bad one indeed..wil never forget how much i went thru...
ReplyDeletebut anything to relate with dengue, i know very well haha... the remedy to cure oso i know wakaka
ReplyDelete