One of them is a celebrity who no longer sings - Xiao Song. He is one of the twins brother goup (Xiao Song Xiao Bo) back in the 90's .

I even went to their concert few times when they came to my hometown for performance. The twins were well-known for their dance and sense of humour. I would definitely won't miss any of their shows on TV. I could remember I had actually lied to my parents that I had a bad stomachace which unable to go to school. This made my dad very worried about me, and insisted to bring me to the doctor. I got panicked while pretending to be sick, told him that I only need to rest and sleep and eat the Po Chai Pills. Sigh.,..I played truant just to listen to their interviews on the radio. Very bad huh... (Pray that Bb-G won't follow my footsteps ). Few years back Xiao Song became the judge of some singing talent shows, in Taiwan, Singapore also Malaysia. I everyday downloaded his show from Youtube. Even now, when I am free, I would still google and search for his updates. ^_^
My second idol is a writer. Because of him, I start to really love reading novels. He is Sidney Sheldon.

I read his 1st book during uni time, and then I simply cannot help myself to buy more. I was very crazy with his story layout till even when I was working in the office, my mind was still thinking of the novel I read. I had actually stopped reading for a while after birth, could not afford extra leisure time as I am always in tight routine with Bb-G. But now, since Bb-G has grown up to be a little bit independant (at least she can play on her own in her cot), I started my reading habit again. Recently bought another book of Sheldon's, but have not finished reading. Hence, I am back to my "cannot-concentrate-on-my-work-state" ....I keep thinking of the suspending plot and really want to fly back home immediately just to finsh the whole story. Guess today I must quickly make Bb-G sleep, so that I can have my true indulgence. Anyway, my idol passed away few years back. And this is one of the last two books that I have not finished reading. I shall get the last book to complete my collection. ^_^


wow.. didn't expect you were sidney sheldon's fan! macam never see you read last time when we were all so crazy about Sweet Valley books during secondary school!
ReplyDeleteplay truant to listen to interview also very funny! totally unexpected!
haha- yaya the Sweet Valley thingy. all of u at least had one on the hand, but i never even read one though....
ReplyDeleteponteng class, keng ler! but only one time, cannot everyday oso say i stomachache, n not always have them on the radio..... wakakaak
u should visit bookaccess (hope no spelling mistake) in Amcorp mall. Thru a blogger friend, this shop sells a lot of cheap book.
ReplyDelete