(a) all of us come from the south
(b) want to tell my sister to order this dish - soto!

I remember very clearly until now, when I was in my secondary school, the canteen always had soto for morning break. And most of the time, I would eat this with lots of spicy cili kicap. RM 1 per plate, so cheap! My gang of friends also love it. My sister is actually 13 years younger than me, and this soto still selling in my school canteen. But according to her, the taste was actually quite bland, could be someone else took over the canteen contract but still remain this popular soup dish.
I prefer soto nasi, so I ordered this. The soup taste is exactly like my ex-school style 13 years back.

Brought along Bb-G. We sat outside the shop for the breeze.

She knows she cannot eat Malay food, so makan kaki la!

Somemore sat like a samseng when taking photo with me....

Dono why brother smile until like that ...??

I also ordered laici drink, and sister commented I am actually drinking plain water with 3 pitiful canned fruits! Actually, quite true also....Not really worth for RM 2..


Aiyo...I missed our school soto so much!!! Very nice ya. I've found 1 stall in Seremban and they use fried chicken. Delicious.
ReplyDeletehahax...if de soto more warmer jiu hao..bt still dun have de ohmph..
ReplyDeletemnhl - yayay, this shop i went in oso put fried chiken, the soto special, yummmm very tasty!
ReplyDeletebtw, long time never see you, ur blog oso berhenti, went for holidays like sp ka??
is it really like TIGS mi hun soto??? I am still searching for that old taste!!!
ReplyDeleteyex-san, u know y tak ada oomph? becos tigs cili kicap very very very spicy, this shop not so..
ReplyDeleteSp- yes, for the 1st time i found my tigs soto dish again after so long.....come kl one day, i bawa u pegi makan, hahah, if not, go seremband cari mnhl, her soto macam oso very nice
Mummy-J : Not holiday la. Just wanna take a break from blogging. LOL! Actually now is my son's school holidays. He is with me in the office so quite difficult to blog. I can only online for a short while before he disturb me again.
ReplyDeleteSP : Come come...I bring u makan. Here they call it Mee sup.
mnhl - actually hows the feeling ar, bring children to work. so good jadi lady boss, can bring children to office...
ReplyDeleteI'm no lady boss la. Just coincidence FIL has his own bussiness, so I tumpang only. I'm just an ordinary worker. Bring child to office also very STRESSFUL because have to make sure he behave himself and did not simply touch/break any office's stuffs. But sometimes, need to run errand for the company (bank, post office, EFP) I will have to bring him along. Quite troublesome also le. Like this morning, brought him to the post office and he told me he want to 'pang sai'. Aiyo.... got to find a coffee shop's toilet for him to do business. You say troublesome or not?
ReplyDeletemnhl - hahaahahahahahaahah!! i told u before , u have a super cute son!
ReplyDelete