There are 2 wedding dinners, one to be hosted by my future sister-inlaw's parents in May, yah which is next month, and the other wedding dinner would be in September in my hometown, well, that is the actual wedding ceremony.
Last weekend I brought Bb-G to Sunway Pyramid to buy her dresses. Since she is the youngest in the family, this little girl was officially invited to become the flower girl ^_^
She tried 2 white gowns, and finally I chose this one.
I like it because though the dress is simple, it brings out the demure look of the wearer. By the way, she is wearing the dress for 6 years old... the dress for her age is too short.

And I also like the "pearly" design
The shop is selling cape too, and I saw this particular design, I let Bb-G tried, and finally I decided to buy it too
A different look to the dress


She will wear this next month during the wedding dinner, and also at the actual wedding day in September.
I also bought her a dinner gown for September dinner. A combination of red and black.

Besides the dresses, i also bought her shoes, socks , hair clips and hair band....
Oh....... a hole in the pocket, but a happy princess I've gained...







Bb-G is so pretty, so fast grown up so much.
ReplyDeleteI like all the dresses you bought... I can't wait to dress my girl too.
hi angeline, long time no see ya... congratulations to ur husb's new office! don worry, ur hebe sure has lots of chance to wear pretty dresses :)
ReplyDeleteReally look like little princess!
ReplyDeletewow....little bride! She looked so pretty. Good choice to choose something bigger so can wear a few more times before she outgrown it!
ReplyDeletesp - i have a white dress like Bb-g, bought last time for my registration, was thinking to wear togeher with her and take photo in the studio...kekekek
ReplyDeletemmhl - u r rite, she grow tall very fast...