At 3-years-7-months old, Bb-G is so capable to give me her ORDER and INSTRUCTION!
Last night in the car while I fetched her home from nanny's house.
Me: Hi...how are you in the school?
Bb-G: Good...
Me: What did you eat in school?
Bb-G: Noodles, I finish all, you know that Karmen never finish her food...(while talking she let out one cough and cleared her throat)
Me: Eh you ok?
Bb-G: See, i got phlegm ar...you already buy my Singulair or not? My Singulair finish already, so long I never eat. I tel you ar, you don buy my Singulair you go and stand at the corner. If you buy Singulair, I give you sticker....
Me: *tongue tight* (Buta-buta I kena bomb!)
Okok, story is like that....
Doc presribed Singulair (a type of medi top strengthen her lungs, she is required to take one dose per day for at least 3 months). So happened the 1st month of Singulair supply finished, and Papa-M who supposedly to get another pack for her has forgotten about it. So, Bb-G did not have her Singulair for like almost past 1 week.
So, Papa-M, today if you don buy Singulair, you stand at a corner, NOT ME, and if today you buy back Singulair, I give you sticker...
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



hahaha... guess daughters are bossy hoh.. mine also like that leh...
ReplyDeletehahahaha......she speaks like an adult.
ReplyDeleteHaha and she spoke as if mummy-j were a child
ReplyDelete