Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 12, 2013

Conversation

I was driving Bb-G to school in the morning
Bb-G: Mama, you want to wear the long baju?
Me: What long baju?
Bb-G: You wear the long baju ok, then cover your hand, so that your hand not hot, sun cannot burn
Me: Ooo.... you so sweet, is ok, still early, no sun yet, ok....
Bb-G: *smile*


At home one day
Bb-G: Mama ...mama...
Me: eh, why u suddenly call me mama? U always  call me mummy rite?
Bb-G: becos I call daddy ma...
Me: What do you mean you call daddy?
Bb-G: I call daddy then I call you mama ....
Me: Huh?
Bb-G: I don wan to call papa, I wan to call daddy, i call papa, then I have  to call you mummy...
Me: HUH????? (apa logic dia ya?)


In my room one day while I was keeping Bb-G's clothes, one of the socks dropped on the floor
Me: Eh bb, help mummy to pick up your "wa zi" (mandarin for socks)
Bb-G: hey, speak proper English ok, it is socks, pick up the socks
Me: OOooo ok..... pick up the socks lor....
Bb-G: hey, speak properly, cannot everytime say lor lor lor....
Me: * kena bomb*


This morning before going out to school
Bb-G: Hug hug daddy
Papa-M: Ya..hug hug...be good ok, I see you tonite
Bb-G: (tickling papa-M)....geli geli geli
Papa-M: hahahah...okok, time to go to school
Bb-G: (still tickling papa-M) .....geli geli geli
Papa-M : okok, we play geli geli tonight ok...
Bb-G: everyday I touch Ler ler's armpit and I say geli geli geli ...hahahah...
(Lerler = nanny's grandson)

Amboi Bb-G, so small you already know how to tackle a boy!  


Bb-G, 3 years, 7 months, 12 days old




4 comments:

  1. she is so cute!!!! amboi.... she now good to 'bomb' you already ah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah... who teaches her proper English? Doesn't sound like you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the last one so funny! Your girl scared of tickle? My boy really afraid but my girl can tahan. Every morning, if I can't wake my son up, I will tickle tickle him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cynthia - she can even gaduh with me!

    sp - err....maybe sometimes we told her to talk proper english kot..

    mnhl - she enjoy us tickling her, and always ask for it...

    ReplyDelete