Last night I saw half a packet of pasta in the kitchen wardrobe. Not wanting to keep it for too long, I decided to cook past for dinner. Luckily I had a can of Prego Alfredo sauce, so preparing the dinner was a fuss free and an easy one.
Eventhough Papa-M, Bb-G and me had our own portion, there was still some leftover pasta.
At a flash of moment, I remember my Singaporean friend's favourite pasta salad, hence, I used the leftover pasta and make it into salad.
And so lucky I had a can of tuna chunks, and also one Japanese cucumber in the fridge.
Just mixed the pasta, tuna, slices of cucumber, salad oil (I used organic tea seed oil, I think can use olive oil too) and seasoned with a bit of salt. To give an "ooomph" taste, I also added in some cili padi. Once done, kept it in the fridge for the next day breakfast.
My pasta salad
The sea shell pasta (I bought this type because Bb-G loves eating mini pasta, easier for her to eat too...)
The cili padi really could give the salad some KICK!
Next time, I shall add more ingredient like sausage, cherry tomatoes, lettuces into the pasta salad....
SP, mau makan ar??





I seldom like pasta salad... prefer it with some sauce..
ReplyDeleteohh...i bought this seashell pasta before but both my kids don't like the taste. At the end, MIL boiled the pasta and feed the dog! haha
ReplyDeleteWow, I mau makan!!!
ReplyDelete