Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Kidz Paradise

At the very last day of the school holiday last week, I brought Bb-G to have some fun in an indoor playground. I bought the entry ticket through Groupon. Supposedly wanted to ajak SL's kids to go along, but they couldn't make it. I believed with SL's kids, Bb-G would have more fun!!

She practically tried all the playing facilities

Train














 Ship
















 Animals

































Car















Err...motorbike?



















Jumping Bed



















Swing? I dono how to name this



















Cute staircase to the slides


















































Caterpillar Tunnel



















We spent most of the time here, playing with sands...no no no...playing with seeds actually


































































Wanted to bury her, but the seeds were to soft and easily glide off the body..
.














The cassia seeds, initially I thought they were some smashed pebbles with smooth surface coat















I may bring her to such playground again , anak siapa mau join? MNHL? SL?


5 comments:

  1. SL: This look more fun that the Midvalley MegaKidz. I bring them to the midvalley one to attend the Babylove graduation party. Not many things that attract them. Those they like play need adult accompany. Somemore need climb so high in so narrow space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rides look so new and cute... N pretty empty too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a kid's paradise. I love those seeds. At least, they won't dirty the clothing and stick to our skin just like how sand does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the one in Mines? I will love to bring my girl there one day... but thinking it's Mines.. I pull back a bit... takut jam.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. SL - i never been to midvalley, but heard one utama has one good one too, next time we explore

    sp - many kids were playing at the slides and the seeds area, those rides are "leng men"

    mnhl - yaya, sands would be too messy for such indoor activity

    cynthia - yes, in mines. eh go early sunday morning, no jam at all, ample car park somemore.

    ReplyDelete