Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 01, 2013

Question

During the CNY,  the most frequent questions I received :

1) When are you going to have another baby?
2) Is time for you to get another baby, when?
3) You still want to wait for what, can get a baby soon !

Haiyoh.....!!!

So when I was asked ,  I gave my answers as such, but then.....

Case #1
People:  When are you going to have another baby?
Me : Hmmm see how lar...
People: See what? Aiyo, can give birth to another baby lor, don wait, later the gap is so big
Me: Ooo...ok  ok
People : Wat ok ok? you know my first son and the second one has only one year apart, somemore your daugter is so big now.... bla....bla...bla,..,...
Me: oooo....okk... ok....
And the fella talked non stop......


Case #2 
People : When are you going to have another baby?
Me: Oh...should be fast lar... (i become smarter after case #1)
People:  Oh ....is it? so you plan to have a snake baby ar? why choose snake year, you don like horse year?

WALAO!!!


Case #3, and this case, is my father-in-law
FIL: When are you going to have another baby?
Me :  okok, i give u ar....soon ....ok ...
FIL: hahha....it depends on you, nowadays wan to raise a child is not easy, need to use lots of money...etc...etc....bla...bla....

AIYOH!!


People, how you wan me to answer ler?

I cakap nak tunggu, you all cakap tak boleh, mesti mesti cepat cepat...
I cakap i nak beranak, you all cakap kenapa nak ular, tak mau kuda, kalau nak beranak akan guna byk duit.....

Susah.....susah......LOL!!



4 comments:

  1. So funny that you have 3 cases!!! I also thought that you answers got smarter and smarter! but surprised that your F-I-L will say need a lot of money...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sp - haiz.....one of the top favourite questions during cny....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha......this is too funny ! It is hard to please everyone. Just please yourself enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... no one decides when... wait for GOD to deliver..

    ReplyDelete