I saw this product during our trip there too, but I never know we can actually "seludup" back this frozen pack into the baggage.....
I reheat the quiches using double pan, very easy job!

Out of the 7 pcs, Bb-G took 4 for her supper before she went to sleep....
Next, another nice present took back for my mom was this silicon mould.

My mom loves to make jelly at home, and she always make them for her events., eg., friends' birthday parties, gatherings, pot luck, etc...etc....
Not having enough of these beautiful moulds (yah, she had a few from Australia too, thanks to Sis-inlaw), MIL bought her one more to satisfy her obsession!! He he....
Yesterday, sister and me "beria-ia" wanted to make jelly , and so we did.
We went to the super market to get the 2 main ingredients - coconut milk and gula melaka. Our plan was to make a castle of layer jelly, i.e., layer by layer of the palm sugar and coconut milk.
Gosh...! it was a tedious job, quite difficult for the palm sugar layer to get dry before the next layer of coconut milk was poured on . I started to lose patience and just mixed both concoctions randomly. I thought I had ruined the castle.....
But the jelly turned up surprisingly nice!
Tadaaa....

The combination of the colours really made it look like an old castle...

Ok, if you ask how about the taste? Sigh.... I don't even have 10% of my mom's jelly making kung fu, it was yucks!
Conclusion : Nice to see, not nice to eat......






Practise more. Can make jelly b'day cake for gwen this year.
ReplyDeleteyah... practise more!!! but really nice to see since got that mould...
ReplyDelete