Almost EVERY DAY, Bb-G wil become Aunty Pei Ling...
And, we have to call her AUNTY PEI LING at home !!
Aunty Peiling with her students

Aunty Peiling and her bag
Our AUNTY PEI LING !! In sunshades and long sleeves shirt
One day I ask Bb-G,
Me: Bb-G, why you wear the long sleeves baju?
Bb-G: Call me Aunty Peiling...
Me: Oh....ok, Aunty Peiling , why you wear the long sleeves baju?
Bb-G a.k.a Aunty Peiling : Becos the sun is hot ar, I wear the baju so that my hands are not hot hot ar....
Helo, Aunty Peiling, do you know that you cannot use the handphone when you are "DRIVING" ????

And finally, let's us see Aunty Peiling's big big ear-ring!! hahaahahah

To be honest, me as the mother, has not even seen Aunty Peiling at all !!
I do not know how Aunty Peiling looks like. I only communicate with her over the phone, But then, Papa-M met and talked to her once, at the very first day where Aunty Peiling fetched Bb-G to nanny's house.
Anyway, Bb-G told me Aunty Peiling tells her to drink water in the car, because the weather is hot. Sometimes she gives her some cake or snacks, and during CNY, Bb-G had a angpow from her too...hmmm.....no wonder Bb-G likes Aunty Peiling so so so much.




So funny you had to call her aunty pei ling... Really the idol la....
ReplyDelete