skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Shoes Mania
Just now when I was flipping through the photos saved in my phone (I was deleting some photos actually), I realised I took some photos during one of my shopping trips. It was during last year December, sister , mom, dad and me, together with Bb-G went to Sunway Pyramid. Sister wanted to buy shoes for herself. While sister was searching for her suitable pairs, our little girl here was also busy trying many many types of shoes ....
So "chor loh"
Mummy, nice?
Mummy, this one ok?
Mummy, this one can or not?
Mummy, I like this one , becos walk will kok kok kok !
hahaha......y left and right side different colour ? My girl also like to try adults' shoes when we are in a shoe shop.
ReplyDeletehahah... yah, little girls sure will get fascinated with high heels and the sound of them... kok kok kok...
ReplyDeletewell... actually adults also are still fascinated with heels for the sheer height increase :D
mnhl - becos only one shoe of each desgin was displayed on the shelf, so she has to take 2 types and both oso for right leg....
ReplyDeletesp - agree, girls like to wear kok kok kok, but sometimes very noisy especially walk in the house!
i oso like to wear heels, depending on occasions too