We break the journey to Papa-M's hometown into 2 parts. 1st destination - Ipoh. Shall stay in Ipoh on Thursday. Take this chance to makan angin in Ipoh, savour some good Ipoh food and get some pleasure from one night stay in our favourite "Bungalow Hotel"
Then, we shall travel upnorth to Kedah on the next Friday morning. I hope the traffic is smooth ALL THE WAY....
This year my parents will be coming to celebrate CNY in KL. Hence I won't be going back to my hometown.
To all my hometown girlfriends - Sorry, can't meet you guys this year to chit chat and makan makan.
I wish all of you 新年快乐 , 万事如意, 心想事成, 恭喜发财 !!
**(by the way, purple is the lucky colour for 2013)


Have a safe journey and remember to blog about your holidays up north!
ReplyDeleteGong Xi Fa Cai !
Happy lunar new year!
ReplyDeleteThis year, I will only be in hometown till 3rd day, coz not enough leave Liao...
hope we manage to arrange a gathering somewhere this year...
ReplyDeleteenjoy your holiday, and have a safe trip!
ReplyDeletemummy-j - Yah! hope to have gathering too!!!
ReplyDelete