Bb-G lovesssss to eat Massimo white bread....
Therefore Bb-G loves to eat cheese sandwich, and she likes her sandwich to be special
I usually cut her sandwich into small square or small triangle, but last Saturday she asked me to cut into different shapes for her.
So, this was what I did...
Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars and one Heart in the middle

She was very very happy!!

Mummy, I eat the LOVE first ok, I like all the stars...



how did you have the time to prepare all those????
ReplyDeleteVery easy..... she is always very si lai lai. No need to stress so much. Imagine she can finish also all her favourite HK and SG serial movies. Haiiiii and she say she is very very busy ..... who can believe!!!! somemore say sorry eat all my food!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the 2nd photo! So sunshine !
ReplyDeletesp - it is very easy to make. less than 2 mins gao tim. kiap one cheese in between 2 pcs of bread, then use the star shape cutter and heart shape cutter to cut the shape out lor...tats easy rite
ReplyDeletehelo papa-m, u think u put anonymous i dono who u are meh? anyway, i am siu lai lai, not si lai lai, ok? don green eyes when i can wac drama, if u wan, wac together lar. and who tel u to go out lepak on sunday? stay at home, then u can eat my food...hahahaha
mnhl - ur children like those shapes in their food?
mummy-j ~ I never try le....but I guess all kids will love it. U can start to prepare bento box for your girl dy. haha
ReplyDelete