And soon, Chinese New Year 2013 is so near to us....
And it is about time to say goodbye to the Rabbit and it is about time to say hello to the Snake.
I've yet think about my Snake Year resolution..... But I know I could be busy towards end of the year, helping my family to prepare my brother's wedding. A new member officially joins into our family. Thinking of the wedding, I am kinda excited hahahaha..... maybe I am the eldest sister, will be looking forward to helping around to make this occasion a memorable one.
Anyway, let the cutie Ms Rabbit be with us until Mr Snake reaches our door step ^_*




But now is a DRAGON year le!
ReplyDeletewhat a joke!!! i tot this year is a rabbit year!!! hahahhahha... i must be dreaming lar
ReplyDeletehahaha... so funny... but i also didn't think much when you said it's rabbit year...
ReplyDeletei was wondering how come you were using chinese zodiac instead of 2012 and 2013...
sp - actually hor, i was cleaning my camera photo ma, then i saw bbg holding a rabbit. so , i tot this year is a rabbit year lor...hahahah....she shud hold a dragon ma....
ReplyDeletehahahah... it's dragon now jor.. that's why you see so many preggy woman walking on the street this year.. LOL! that's why ppl say, cannot delay post, if not if sure forgot what's about.. :p
ReplyDeleteNow I recall you had posted photo of bb g with the little dragon doll mar
ReplyDelete