I just read SP's blog. After months of tight and busy schedules preparing for her exams, etc...she suddenly didn't know what to do now....
I am exactly having the same feeling like her now.......
For the past few weeks, I had been busy with....
First of all, preparing for Spa new treatment launch and X'mas promotion. Rushing for the marketing materials (posters, leaflets, bunting, e-blast etc....)
Secondly, preparing, redoing and updating the documentations for my dept 5S audit,
Then, followed by doing powerpoint slides, with a lot of charts, graphs, lines....( I do until eyes blur blur...)
Lastly, updating another presentation slides which required me to propose new supplier and evaluate their potentials, etc....
Phew....at last everything was done or almost completed...and, I don't know what to do now? Besides blogging, curi curi facebooking (company block the link, but I still managed to "unblock" it, hahahha), I seriously not doing anything now... Kinda bored actually....
Although for the past weeks I was busy, I never feel stressed , yet i felt life was so energetic.
Now, I 've got nothing much to do, and no need to rush for timeline, I feel my body very tired and lethargic....
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow you were so busy, huh... So can now relax till next year?
ReplyDeletebusy at tat point of time. now waiting to present next week lor...
ReplyDeletei was feeling so excited coz :
ReplyDelete1) son going to primary. Have been shopping for his uniforms and stationaries....
2) going for holidays in Jan 2013
3) CNY coming again....time to enjoy all those goodies.....
Ahhh....end of the year so shiok !
mnhl - yes! very shiok and tak ada mood nak kerja la wak...
ReplyDelete