During the 1st week:
Me: How are you today? (I asked her when I picked her up from the nanny in the evening)
Bb-G: I cry cry...
Me: Why you cry cry?
Bb-G: I want to find mummy....
Me: Why you want to find mummy?
Bb-G: Leler cry and find mummy, I also want to cry and find mummy....(Leler is her classmate)
Me: (ALAMAK!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me : What you eat in school today? (I refer to her morning break where the teachers prepare food for kids)
Bb-G: Mee fen...
Me: Wa...nice or not?
Bb-G: I never finish....I cannot finish eating.. no appetite...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During the 2nd week:
Me: How are you today?
Bb-G: Good, today I play sands...
Me: Oh, somemore?
Bb-G: I play in the playground, sit on the animal (I think riding on animal rocking chair)
Me: You happy or not?
Bb-G: Happy...I water the flower (part of the holiday camp project - flower planting)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: What you eat today ?
Bb-G: I eat sausage, then bread then tomato
Me: Wah... nice or not?
Bb-G: Nice, i finish eat everything
Me: Good girl!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: What you learn today in school? Teacher teach wat?
Bb-G: Teacher say 喝水 (he shui). Teacher very naughty hor...
Me: Huh? Why Teacher naughty?
Bb-G: Teacher say "he shui" , never say drink water, never speak in English....
Me: HAHAHAHAH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: How many frens you have now in school?
Bb-G: Errr.... Shu Zhen jie jie..... errrr..... Kenji di di
Me: Oh.... somemore...
Bb-G: (silent, I think she still cannot remember the kids' names)
Me: You play with Shu Zhen jie jie and Kenji di di?
Bb-G: Kenji very naughty ar, he run here and run there. Teacher so angry. Teacher beat him
Me: Oh, beat where? bum bum?
Bb-G: No...... teacher beat hand only, teacher tell Kenji to sit down...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During the 3rd week (now):
Me: How are you today?
Bb-G: Good, today I play with Teacher Ania
Me: Oh.....
Bb-G: Teacher Ania, Teacher Chong and Teacher Doreen say I very beautiful
Me: Oooooo...hahahah.....
Bb-G: Because I have 2 pony tails ma...they say I so cute lor....
Bb-G, 3years- 3months-3 days old



very interesting conversations! oh, so end up ler ler also join same school?
ReplyDeletehahaha.. she seems to enjoy herself very much!! we had this kind of conversation almost everyday in the car on our way home.. :P sometimes they tell you very funny things..
ReplyDeleteBaby-G's hair very long already !
ReplyDeleteGood that she is enjoying school.
SP - leler went for the holiday camp, but not sure if he continus with the same kindy or go for the one SL registered beforehand
ReplyDeletecynthia- so fun to have a small kid sharing their daily life rite
mnhl - i have the urge to cut her hair shorter, but she want pony tails lar.., shorter hair means harder to tie up