Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 10, 2012

Our Conversations Again

Me: How are you today?
Bb-G: I guai-guai in school
Me: What you eat today?
Bb-G: (silent)....
Me: What you eat today ?
Bb-G: (silent for a while) ..... errrrr... triangle...
Me: Triangle? What's that?
Bb-G: Triangle ar...  bread ar....triangle ar....
Me: Triangle bread? What's the taste?
Bb-G: Errr.... bread then has egg wan ar....sweet sweet wan ar....
Me: Ooooo you are eating French toast ..... yellow colour bread is it?
Bb-G: yes...  teacher say eat one by one...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Each morning I need to tie Bb-G's hair before going to the kindy

Me: Eh you want to cut short hair or not?
Bb-G: Don't want, I want pony tails like Shu Zhen jie jie, don wan like Nana.
Me: What Nana?
Bb-G: Nana ar.... she has short hair only....cannot tie... I wan tie like Teacher Ella , and teacher Chong
Me: (haiz.... still need to wake up early and tie her hair.....cannot lepak on the bed)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Me: Where you sit in the classroom?
Bb-G: I sit at the blue table.
Me: You sit with who? How many frens you have now?
Bb-G: Shu Zhen, Kenji, Dickson, Nana, Jia Wei
(wah suddenly she can say out so many names)
Me: Ooo.... Shu Zhen, Kenji, Dickson, Nana and JIE Wei....
Bb-G: NOT JIE Wei, is JIA Wei...
Me: (kena hentam) Oh ok ok, JIA Wei...
Bb-G: Kenji no more running here and there...
Me: Oooooo
Bb-G: Dickson shee shee in the pants
Me: Oh! then how?
Bb-G: Teacher Chong help Dickson wear pants lor



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bb-G: I like Teacher Chong, I like Teacher Ella, I like Teacher Lee, I don like Teacher Doreen
Me: Cannot.....cannot say you don like Teacher Doreen , you must like all the teachers ok (Teacher Doreen is the principal somemore) . Why you don like Teacher Doreen?
Bb-G: Teacher Doreen short hair. Teacher Chong, Teacher Ella, Teacher Lee all long long hair
Me: (ALAMAK!!)


Bb-G, 3 years, 3 months, 10 days old.



4 comments:

  1. haha...she likes long hair ! So mummy must also keep long hair lo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah...long hair @#$%^&*%&^%$%^

    ReplyDelete
  3. mummy-j - from conversation #1, you are very good in guessing game... can enter those taiwan gameshow in which one party gives hints and another has to guess... hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. sp - eh i miss tat game lar! hahahaha, especially one is a bisu, the other has to guess !

    ReplyDelete