Last night I was in my room busy with something else. She was alone in the living room, very quiet. Usually she follows me when I am in the room.
To ensure she was ok, I shouted and asked
Me: EHHHH,....WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Bb-G: I PLAY STICKER
Me: OK....
When I came out (after 15mins), I saw she took out all the stickers from the sticker books, and pasted them one by one on my sofa! No wonder she was so quiet and never disturb me at all...Rupa-rupanya ada udang di sebalik batu....
Next, she told me she was making a piano, and started to play a song.....hahahahaha!

Very stylo somemore





hahah.. always when they are quiet, must be something up in their 'cheeky' mind.. hehehe..
ReplyDeleteThink all kids like stickers at some point in time...
ReplyDeleteThen did you remove the stickers?
cynthia- yes, i mostly agree!
ReplyDeletesp- no, she put back the stickers into the book after she finished playing the "piano"
clap clap ...... bb-g so creative !
ReplyDelete