So happened I remembered I had the ready made frozen pastry sheets and some sausages at home. I quickly phoned my sister to get them thawed. Once I reached home, I immediately went to the kitchen and started to make the sausage rolls according to Angel's instruction.
Instead of cheese, I replaced with sesame seeds.
But I added one extra step, I sweep the rolls with a mixture of egg+fresh milk before the sesame seeds.
It was so easy to make, and I only spent roughly 15mins in the kitchen. While letting the sausage rolls to bake in the oven, I went to take my shower. Once I came out from the bathroom, my house smelled heavenly from the sausage+pasty combination
I only baked 4 rolls for testing.

Verdict - nice crispy puff. Easy to make. Hassle free. Good to have it during tea time with coffee or tea. Thanks Angeline!


Your oven can adjust the temperature? I have those toaster - oven type (can only adjust the timing) and not sure can use that to bake ?
ReplyDeleteSo that was your dinner yesterday ?
ReplyDeleteyah, can adjust temperature. errr.. maybe u can try to use your toaster/oven. once i saw the pastry become golden brown, i took out.
ReplyDeleteyah, tats for dinner, i also baked some potato wedges too..sometimes preparing meals with oven really hassle free...
again salute you for trying out to bake/cook something special again...
ReplyDeletesp- oh tat was an easy one, if very complicated baking procedure, i don think i will try heheh
ReplyDelete