This is the one I just finished watching - The Oath

Not long ago, I also watched TVB drama - On Call 36 hours
Then, I also watched another Korean drama - Brain

The Spore version has some similarity scenes from On Call & Brain. But then, there was an extra topic in The Oath drama which talked about TCM, traditional Chinese Medicine.
When I was young (secondary school time), my ambition was to become a doctor.Ehem..ehem...ehem...
And I wanted to become a gyneacology. ^_*
But I was lazy and never work hard enough, end up , I am not a gynea, and I am not a doctor now... LOL !!
Then, when I came out to work, and after I watched Da Chang Jin, I began to be fond of acupuncture and TCM. Sometimes I would dream to open one medical hall and I become the sinseh. Again LOL !!
Sister told me I could still fulfil my dream as a Chinese Sinseh, what I need to do is just to further study. In her uni, there is an uncle, age somewhere 40-50 who is currently studying TCM. He is the oldest student. Wah Uncle, I really salute you!
Anyway...being a doctor is just my dream ambition lar...
oh ya, sister is going to undergo the student white coat oath taking ceromony next Monday.
加油 sister!




Wow! Your sis is studying medicine? That is so great! Doctor is really one ambition that many ppl would have had, but just not enough determination to pursue. I have 2 cousins study medicine for 2 years then change course to engineering.
ReplyDeleteChinese sinseh cert has no age limit. I knew of an ex vendor also in his 40s pursuing it. He also said he wished to open medical hall, but to serve the poor or needy... I had thought that was such a noble cause...
eh ur ex-vendor really very noble, reminds me of da chang jin too! so is he a sinseh now?
ReplyDeleteyah, at her 2nd year now, long way to go man...
I don't keep in touch with him. But I think there are many modules in tcm, you can start with basic first. slowly complete...
ReplyDeleteWell, I am also gonna start my part time studies soon, because feel that I had been putting off this wish for far too long
The Oath is now showing via Astro..... looks like quite nice.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your parents (incl you) feel so proud of your sis! All the best to her!
sp ~ what course are you going to study ? All the best to you too......u r really hardworking :D