Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Unexpected


1st unexpected meal:
Last Sunday the family went for a dinner at a golf club . We went to the CHinese restaurant. It was a very bad experience...
1) we waited for almost one hour for the food to arrive
2) we ordered the drinks, but it took almost an hour to reach
3) we ordered spinach soup, but turned up to be a big bowl of soup with few strands of choy
    sum and some wolfberries
4) we ordered steamed fish, but it was not fully cooked
5) we ordered lemon chicken, but I could only eat the flour and chicken fats
6) we ordered their in-house signature tofu dish, it was very saltish
7) we ordered a vege dish, it never came at all !!

Even when we wanted to foot the bill, the captain took roughly 20mins to get it done .....
CONCLUSION - no more 2nd visit.


2nd unexpected meal:
2 days ago, colg and me went to the usual kopitiam for our lunch. I took economy rice with a delicious fried drumstick. Halfway through my meal, a group of men came to sit next to our table. The body odour was so strong until I couldn't even swallow my rice. To describe the smell further, just imagine the smell of a rotten meat. At first I thought my fried chicken was uncooked!

For me, if the food is not tasty, I can still force it to the throat. But odour is something unbearable.
CONCLUSION- Half of my rice+dishes+fried chicken left untouched.


3rd unexpected meal:
Then this morning, feeling very hungry (usually this will happen after my bowel was fully cleared), I had a crave for Chinese style konlou mee. I walked to a Chinese stall near to the office and told the boss I want konlou wantan mi without dark soy sauce (becos dark soy sauce sometimes may make the noodles bitter). I wanted my noodles to be clear, with some minced pork and fish balls.
But the lady boss who prepare my noodles may not get the message properly. It turned up with lots of dark sauce and even leaked to the plastic pack.
















CONCLUSION - I still finished the noodles because TOO HUNGRY

5 comments:

  1. No.1 ~ Funny, that restaurant can still survive with such poor management!

    No.2 ~ hahaha......y u did not tapau back ? What a waste for not finishing that tasty fried drumstick !

    No.3 ~ So is your noodle bitter ? I actually love dark soya sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no 1 - the restaurant just opened i think, barely half a month. see how long can survive lar

    no 2 - i wan to vomit liao ler, no mood to eat

    no 3 - a bit bitter, but oklar, still can eat. cos this morning i tot of ah xi wan tan mi taste...

    ReplyDelete
  3. For case no. 2, wow, until you wanted to vommit, must be really bad... can't imagine... but sounded scary already...

    case no. 3, ha ha... don't think ah si wan tan mee can be replicated elsewhere... unless, why not you try cooking it at home???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...the second scenario is really bad. For me, I also can't stand those bad smell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sp- yes, i tel you, i really really tried to swallow my food , but end up i gave up.
    yah..ahxi wan tan mee, cannot find in any other place....

    mery - correct, bad smell is untolerable hor..

    ReplyDelete