I prefer to eat the salty type of pancake than the sweet one.
The ingredients:
Pancake batter - premix flour + egg + water
Korean Kimchi
Prawns - seasoned with salt and pepper
Shallots - I ceramilized the shallots
Mixed all the ingredients together
Using the smallest non-stick pan I have to make the pancakes.
End result, nice to eat with chili sauce
Love the fresh prawn to the max!
While I was pan-frying the cake, sister was eating. The production was even slower than the consumption! Both of us stood near the stove and kitchen top to enjoy the food. When I finished the cooking, the pancakes had also finished. That was our dinner.
Total time use (masak + makan) = 30 mins
We had a supper too.
Salmon sashimi - it was fresh and juicy.

Papa-M didn't have the mood to eat sashimi on that day, hence, only sister and me finished the whole chunk. The salmon was so "fat" until we felt our tummy was coated with fish oil. Feeling the uneasiness, I quickly made a cup of hot green tea lemon honey. Pheewww.....the tea could really wash away the oil!
While having the tea, I finished my last part of the show - Sisters of Pearls








Wow, initially I had thought that you were going to prepare those breakfast pancake!
ReplyDeleteI love this type of pancakes too....Mum used to fried with prawns and shallots. Aiyo...making me wanna eat only.
ReplyDeletesp - i don really enjoy those sweet pancake. a bit jelak if eat too much
ReplyDeletemnhl - oh ya, the prawns+shallot jemput jemput style rite