So, after Bb-G woke up from her Sunday nap, I drove her out to the nearby supermarket to buy some ice-cream. Then I saw some wall stickers and decided to buy a few too.
Back home, while Bb-G was enjoying her tub of mangosteen flavour sorbet, i re-decorated my feature wall.
This was done more than a year ago. Bb-G was about 1.5 year-old, i think....
One year later… I sort of like these sunflowers in my house. They make me feel like “dancing” in the sun! hahah!
Bb-G will never forget her 2 best friends, Ashasha and LambLamb. Each of them sitting at the pillar (and she took MY ICE-CREAM !!!)


Wall stickers are so cheap nowadays. With only a few ringgit, it can make difference to the house ambience. Hmmm... maybe next year I shall re-decorate again ^_*



Woooowww....I like the Sunflowers! Make the wall look so lively !
ReplyDeleteThe sunflower even looked like got 3d effect.
ReplyDeletemnhl - yah, i like them too, in fact when i saw the sticker, i feel not so nice, once i put on the wall, they look good.
ReplyDeletesp - mayb from the photo it looks like 3d, but just normal stickers only. but many cartoon types of stickers now are 3d. but tat one i put in bb room