Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

No Dark Sauce

Feeling dissatisfied with my yesterday breakfast, and I am still craving for a plate of non dark soy sauce wantan mi, I decided to go back to the same Chinese stall this morning to pack my breakfast. Not only informing the boss who took my order, I went directly to the lady boss and told her I DON'T WANT DARK SOY SAUCE .

See, with proper intruction and direct to the proper channel, I've got my wish come true.

This is the wantan mi I want. Clear type















And I also packed a cup of milk tea, to go with the noodles.














Conclusion - . Wantan Mi was good. I shall order again in the future but not tomorrow since my crave was fulfilled. I won't order the milk tea again because it was overly sweet and no tea taste at all.



4 comments:

  1. That's a very heavy breakfast to me !

    Btw, don't poke your chopstick onto the food like that........it is for the death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i didnt poke the chopstick, purpose scoop up the noodles to cek got dark sauce below or not..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you mean without the dark sauce, this stall's wan tan mee really tasted similar to ah si's taste?

    yah, i also think the breakfast is quite a sumptuous spread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sp - oh no, ahxi wantan mi gravy is an unknown recipe, cannot find elsewhere. the wantan mi i bought don have ahxi taste

    ReplyDelete