Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 04, 2012

Paint

Many months ago , Bb-G was exposed to colour pencils. Then , she tried the crayons, and then later she scribbled with magic colour pens. But now, she no longer has any interest with all of them. I hardly see her doing any colouring/writing, unless she is using a pen. So during  last week when sister and me,together with Bb-G went  to a mall for dinner, I decided to buy a set of water colour for Bb-G.

There were few brands, ranging from the well known Buncho to some other brands on the shelf which I never heard before.  After thinking for a while, I decided to get a box of water colour, only RM 3.89, then a pack of brushes for RM1.99, and drawing board for RM 2.59, and a palette plate for RM 0.79. I told myself, no point buying expensive tools for her , she is too young to appreciate them, and my decision was absolutely right. Only one session, most of the colours were almost finished and one of the brushes was spoilt!
 Luckily I didnt buy the Buncho set, otherwise, my heart pain...pain...lor....

Bb-G was "painting gently" at the beginning...
I had an extra potato in the fridge, cut into shapes and let her cop-cop-cop
Hand prints
Happy
After few hours, her baju gone case!!
Nonetheless, I am glad she enjoyed water painting very much. Yah, a kid will always get excited with new thingy.
When she was "busy" in her room, I had ample time to prepare lunch.

I made minced pork wantan and braised fresh mushrooms in garlic, oyster sauce


























The lunch – kon lou spinach noodles with braised mushrooms, with some roast pork bought earlier.

Complement with a bowl  of wantan soup.




3 comments:

  1. The wantan soup looks nice...

    y bbg wipe her hands on shirt... I think got sell apron for painting for kids too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son got a few pairs of cloths 'gone case' when he wore them to his art class previously.

    Your wan tan have a lot of 'liu'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sp - yah, i think i saw such apron, maybe should get one

    mnhl- i only put pork , nothing else in the wantan. maybe next time can add some prawns

    ReplyDelete