Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Bird

Bb-G is getting very cheeky now. Few months ago, can't really remember when, she started her naughty talk...even until today...

Sometimes when I am alone with her at home, she will go to the toilet together with me when I take my shower. And of course, she sees my nude body. And this cheeky fella will say these....

a) wah.... mummy's nen nen so big hor...
b) mummy wear bra hor..
c) mummy wear panties hor...
d) mummy got bird bird (walao this one I cannot tahan)

I told her many times, girls or women don't have bird bird.
When she is peeing in the potty, she will use her hand to drag up her "flesh" and look at it and say bird bird....
Guess, she learned this from her boy friends in Nanny's house..

3 comments:

  1. hahah... indeed quite cheeky... ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you mummy J. Wish you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha....... kids are just curious. Anything not common to them, they will find it interesting.

    ReplyDelete