Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 28, 2014

Sharp

I begin to realise Bb-G can really "talk"  now, and sometimes could be real "sharp"

Story 1 :
Eversince we always eat dinner at home, during dinner, or after dinner she will say this to me,
"Thank you mummy for cooking food for me"

Awwww....so sweet huh....


Story 2 :
Few days ago she forgot to bring back her water bottle from the school. So I reminded her to bring back home the next day, but still. she forgot. Then, another day she forgot to bring back her rubber band (to tie hair), so again I reminded her to bring it  back home too. 

So one day on the way to school
Me: Eh you remember to bring back your water bottle, I told you so many times already, you still never bring back, and also remember your colourful rubber band, I also told you many times, must remember to bring back your stuffs from the school, but everytime you promise and then you forget about it ...(i was still talking)....
Bb-G: Arrrrrrrggggghhhh.....noisy ar....! (she covered her ears with hands)

Wah! cannot imagine. I mean sometimes I do think my mom could be a little naggy, but I do not cover my ears  when she is talking to me , and I never say she is noisy!!!!!


Story 3:
Papa-M went to China for business purpose. So she told me this
Bb-G: Mummy I told teacher Pricilla daddy went to China.
Me: Ooo...why you tell her? she ask you?
Bb-G: No la, she never ask me. I just tell her la, later she didn't see daddy...
Me: Ooo
Bb-G: Daddy go China for wat?
Me: For meeting
Bb-G : for meeting ar? I think he go there to SLEEP la...

Ha ha ha....Papa-M, you went there to sleep ka????


Story 4: 
This happened yesterday. I was tired last night after work. So I slept and lepak on the bed. She came towards me and asked me to tie plait for her.
Me: Don wan la, I am dizzy....
Bb-G: What dizzy?
Me: My head pain la..
Bb-G: Your head pain? huh ? you say your head pain is it? 
Me: yes la....you tie your own hair, i need to rest
Bb-G: you tel me again, your head pain is it? Huh? You head pain or your hand pain? You use head to tie my hair ar?? Huh? or you use your hand to tie my hair? heiyer....

Kanasai! Tak boleh tahan her !!!!!


 Bb-G, age @ 4years-6months-28days




3 comments:

  1. Stories 2 and 4 are so funny. hahahah!!! until shut her ears... can't imagine your face at that time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my face ar....terkejut larrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. No.4 sure learned from an adult ! hahaha.......So pandai cakap

    ReplyDelete