Few weeks ago I felt my shoulders and back was very stiff. And gradually the stiffness had migrated to the neck and head. I did not feel any headache, but I could feel there was wind in my head that I couldn't get rid of. I was very uncomfortable.
To overcome this, I applied oilment most of the days. I also did ask Papa-M to give me a massage on my shoulders. He even suggested me to go to the hospital and have a body and head scan....
So, on Monday, I took a day off from the office. Reason was to go to Bb-G's primary school and settle her registration. It was a quick procedure and everything was settlled by 10am. Then I went to the bank. In the bank while I was waiting for my turn, I saw a Chinese Tuina centre nearby. Hence I decided to get some therapy after I had completed my bank transaction.
I walked into the shop, and told the person-in-charge (lady boss) what was my problem. She talked to her sifu and told her I need 30mins foot reflexology, 15mins head treatment and 45mins body tuina. The lady sifu looked very thin, with decent face. I enjoyed the foot reflexology. Then I moved on to a bed for my tuina session.
When she touched my back and shoulder, she said my muscles were hard and my nerves were tight. So she started "tuina" me. It was very very painful. and very different from the normal Swiss body massage or Thai body massage that I usually do.
The most painful part was when she tuina at my neck. The pain was so excruciating and the pain reached to the top of my head. Then, she started to pour some oil on my body and massage. She noticed my body was very heaty, and suggested to do cupping for me. I never tried cupping before, so I agreed. Oh my god, it was very painful too.
After 90mins of treatment, it was finally over. Surprisingly my head and body was relaxed. However the skin was still in pain due to the abrasion.
Today is Wednesday, which is 2 days after my tuina+cupping. I really can feel that my back, shoulders and head no longer stressed and stiffed. However, I look like a ladybird still....I wonder when can these marks fade
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Glad that you felt better after the tuina. But then, that 'ladybird' on your body is so scary. Hope it is not painful anymore.
ReplyDeleteI tried the cupping once and dared not try again... coz the marks took more than 1 week to fade... but yours used really a lot of cups ler...
ReplyDeleteya...take many days to fade off.....
ReplyDelete