Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Endo

The other day when SP asked me how was the taste of the food which was freezed, well the taste was still ok. Just that after the food was steamed, some of the "wap air" went into the dishes and hence the gravy would be slightly diluted.
Anyway, last week I was quite lazy and hence I did not prepare the dinner in advance to be kept in the freezer. So I went to buy a small size thermal magic pot. Currently I have one, but the pot is too big. What I need is a small pot so that the soup that I make is enough for a meal and just nice for three of us.

I found Endo. It is a small pot , I purposely put my camera bag to show the size

I am very happy with the pot and for the past few days in this week, I had already made lotus root soup with spare ribs and turnip soup with roast pork. All I need to do is to prepare the ingredients in advance and keep in the fridge. So when I wake up in the morning, I just need to throw all ingredients and water into the inner pot and then let it boil (roughly 10mins). Next transfer it into the outer thermal cast. Let it continue to cook several hours by itself and off to work. Once we come back home from work, the soup is done! Easy huh...

Dinner would be as easy as a bowl of soup , and  a quick-to-make steam  vegs. 
 
                                     

5 comments:

  1. the soup is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soup is interesting or pot is interesting? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. the way soup was prepared was interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. good idea to get such pot. At least have nutritious soup to complete your meal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mnhl, everyday i have soup to drink...

    ReplyDelete