Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Conversation

Story #1 : Tamil

I was with Bb-G in her room and it was time to sleep.
Me: Good nite sayang..
Bb-G: Good nite mummy....vanekam
Me: Huh...vanekam??? Who teach you this?
Bb-G: Daddy lar.... vanekam means hello...
Me: oooooo....
Bb-G : I tel Teacher Baroo, Teacher Hema, Teacher Sathi tat my daddy know how to talk in Tamil...
Me: oooo....then..
Bb-G: then they say OOOOOO lor....then after tat Teacher Baroo told me when she see daddy later, she wan to talk to daddy in Tamil....

Explanation : Recently Bb-G keeps speaking Tamil with me at home. She has many Indian teachers who teach in computer lesson, cooking class, Cambridge Junior English and even the day care teacher who help her to bathe, to sleep and tie her hair...Most of the time the teachers communicate in Tamil with each other, and she enjoying listening to them....and lagi enjoy talking in Tamil with me at home.....


Story #2 : Pancake

Me: So what did you learn yesterday in  your cooking class?
Bb-G: Oooo....I have a new teacher already, she is Teacher Pavathi....yesterday we make banana pancake
Me: Oooo...
Bb-G: I tell you how I do ...ok...put banana in a pot, then after tat put some oil, then after tat put the...the....errr....wat already ar.....oh flour...one ..two...three...four....
Me: What one two three four ??
Bb-G: flour la...put 4 spoons
Me: OOOoooo...then...
Bb-G: ok...then after tat you use hand to mix...then after tat you put some water...then after tat put into the pan...then teacher will call one by one to cook...then after tat go to sit and wait...
Me: OOOOOoo....then
Bb-G : ok...after tat eat lor...eh mummy you make for me at home can or not, i teach how to do...

Explanation : Since she starts her cooking class in the school,  she really loves to stay with in the kitchen when I am cooking. She will be very helpful to help me take salt,pepper, and other seasonings while I cook. But after a while, she will complain she sweat and perpired and will either take her chair and sit at the corner of the kitchen, or went back to her room and switch on the aircon to cool herself down......tsk tsk tsk....


Story #3: Sandwich

We were in Giant and walked pass Subway.
Me: Eh you know how to make sandwich? I show you...(I bring her into Subway and show her how people place order and how the sandwich was done)
Bb-G: Mummy....I want to eat...I promise you I will not waste the food....I promise you I will finish eating the sandwich
Me: Huh...you sure or not? (I don't believe her because she could have tell me this out of curiousity)
Bb-G: Yes...please mummy....I want to eat ....

So I bought one 6-inch Subway sandwich for her, and she selected roast chicken with cucumber, tomato and ketchup. Then we drove home. In the car

Bb-G: wah....smells so good....can I eat now? 
Me: no, go back home to eat...

Back home, she was so impatient, couldn't even wait to open the wrapper and wanted to quickly eat her sandwich. Indeed she really enjoyed her food and managed to finish all...I was very surprised and amazed...

Me: So do you like the sandwich?
Bb-G: yes....very nice.....nicer than McDxxxxx ....

Gasspppppp.....  



Bb-G  age @ 4years-6months-12days

3 comments:

  1. I like her school.

    Good that she enjoyed her sandwiches. My girl recently likes to eat burger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, amazed too that she could finish the entire sandwich. Even for me, already find it challenging to finish it...

    so she really can speak Tamil?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl - oh she oso eats burger, but long time never buy for her ...

    sp - ya, didnt expect she can finish,..,.and i oso feel full after eating one, cincai speak nia la

    ReplyDelete