Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 28, 2014

Washing

Eversince I told Bb-G to be independant, she really becomes "INDEPENDANT"
Maybe due to my nagging mostly everymorning, she started to behave more obediently and do things on her own. She wears her own socks and shoes. She eats her vitamins  without any complain. After drinking  her water she will bring her cup to the kitchen basin. I feel so glad. 

2 days ago when Papa-M was unable to pick her back from school, I picked her instead. And we went back home to prepare the dinner. Both of us enjoyed our meal and after the dinner, she told me she wanted to wash her bowl and plate. 

Bb-G: Mummy, later I wash the plate ar....you no need to wash for me...
Me: Huh really?
Bb-G: Yes la,  I can do it on my own....
Me: ok, then how about my plate?
Bb-G: you wash lar...you eat finish already then you wash lar....

KANASAI ...

Indeed, she finished her dinner before me, and very spontaneously took all her utensils (bowl,spoon, forks, saucer) to the kitchen basin. Next she brought  her mini chair to the kitchen and started to wash. I was totally in disbelieve. I quietly snapped her photo from the dining room




















I went to the kitchen and checked how she washed. Zut zut zut.....not bad at all,  she mananged to get the sponge, squeeze out the detergent, turn on the water tap and wash like an adult.














 























I said this to her while she was doing her washing

Me: Wah...you need my help or not?
Bb-G: No need, I can do it....
Me: Who teach you how to wash?
Bb-G:  In school after I cook, I wash on my own...
Me: (caught in surprise)..OH! you wash in the school after the cooking class? teacher teach how to wash is it?
Bb-G: yes....
Me: wah.....you so clever.....you help me wash my plate can or not?
Bb-G: (smiling away konon konon kena puji)  oklar...i wash for you lar...

Hahah...I am more clever than her huh....

Anyhow, I am pleased the school do teach the children to be independant...and from this, I earn myself a little maid at home   (BIG BIG GRIN ^_^ )

Bb-G @  4-years-5 months-28days



















3 comments:

  1. Oh my...she is so cute with that killer smiles ! haha.... Her kindy very good. Teaching something not in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... mummy-j also very smart... yah, good that kindergarten got teach...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...i oso like the school educating system

    ReplyDelete