Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sigh.....

Eversince Bb-G changed to a new school early of this year, my morning routine has changed too..
I wake up at 6.30am  > fill up water into her school bottle > josstick pray on the altar > take shower and that is already  7am.

Next, make milk for Bb-G and get her to drink > I go back to my room for facecare routine to prepare for work > then need to wake the little girl  up again becos she doze-off after her milk > brush her teeth > wipe her body > change her uniform > tie her hair > give Bb-G water and vitamins > I go into my room  to change my working suit , and that is already 7.30 am.

Everytime I tell Bb-G to wear her own socks and shoes and wait for me while I am wearing my clothes, but she just ignores and will  wait for me to serve her like a queen(which means help her to wear socks+shoes lar). 

Besides that, everymorning Bb-G is so demanding, asking for this , asking for that, and keep saying, "mummy, i wan this.....mummy i wan tat.....mummy, i don wan this....mummy i don wan tat......" then start to throw some princess tantrum!

This reaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy make me so "pek cek".  Everymorning I have so much to do, and I have to rush out by 7.30am, since her school starts at 8am. It takes about 25mins+ to reach her school. 

(oh well, for me punctuallity is always important especially to school, office, appointments, meetings) 

So yesterday morning, I lectured her "kao kao  and non stop" in the car on my way sending her to the school. I told her this: 

"Eh, u know or not, when I was a little girl like you, your popoh never wear socks for me, your popoh never wear shoes for me....I am so independant. Your popoh only make me breakfast and I do everything on my own. YOu know or not, everymorning mummy is so busy, and you stil want to make noise and yi-yi-ak-ak., I told you to wake up, you stil want to laze on your bed, i ask you to brush your teeth and you slowly slowly brush, i ask you to wear your socks and you lepak on my bed, i ask you to eat your vitamins, and you play them on your hands, i tie your hair then you complain you don want this rubberband, don wan tat rubberband..... I ask you ar, in the school and  daycare , teacher help you to do everything is it? "

And I never expect she replied me this ..

"No, i do everything on my own. I have to put my shower bag at the cabinet, then i have to go up to the class. Then after class i have to take the shower bag to the bathroom and queue with my friends and wait for kakak to bathe us. Then, after that I ownself wear baju. then walk into the Daisy class and drink nen nen, then teacher say go to sleep, and I go with  my friends to the room and sleep. I take my own blanket and pillow to the blue colour bed. When teacher ask us to wake up, I never laze on the bed, I quickly wake up, because I don want my friends to see me laze on the bed. Then I have to fold my blanket and put back into my sleeping bag and keep lor.Then I go to the toilet on my own. Then I go down to the canteen and teacher Mandy give us bun to eat. I always eat finish wan... Then when my water no more already, I go to the kitchen and fill up my bottle. You see I do everything on my own ma...."

STUNT! I thought I can talk non-stop to lecture her, mana tau she can talk non-stop too to shut me up!

Anyway, this morning she still threw some princess temper demanding a strawberry Vit C, instead of the orange Vit C I gave her. I ignored and told her to settle her own shoes+socks. Well, at least she did ....

Haiz.....I think only working mother with going school kids will understand well what I am going through

Well, this morning when I was checking on FB, I saw this, and I think, that is very very true


























   

4 comments:

  1. This is not about what u can do for ur daughter. There is no shortcuts. No way to save time initially. By trying to save time u are actually falling into their trap of doing things for them then the agony comes... u have NO TIME. What needs to be done is PEOPLE MANAGEMENT. U manage them... PERIOD.... I do not have problems when handling her in the morning.... She wakes up handle herself in the bathroom... handles her hair..(becos i dunno how to tie hair). Especailly she does her own socks and shoes. Ultimately I have to be patience .. to explain and tell her that she will have to bare the consequences of her doing. She choose the results she wants to be in... u trust the process i promised u.. morning will be a breeze for you. SHe is smart and independent, she knows what to do but since u are there to pamper her, she let u pamper lah........ from DADDY

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah....bb-g speaks like a PRO! haha....mummy was speechless right ? Breath in.....breath out......soon, this phrase will passed and you will be surprised how amazing your girl is. Hang on there.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnhl - yes...breathe in and out everymornijng

    ReplyDelete
  4. mummy-j - wow, between 7 am and 7.30 am, you actually did so many things...

    I think you should try to reduce the number of decisions that have to be made in the morning to reduce morning anxiety:
    - buy single-flavoured vitamins...
    - standardise the hairstyle and limit the ribbon to be used on school days...

    hope this helps! Obama said that he always wear the same style/suit everyday because he doesn't want to waste time deciding on that, since he has so many major decisions to make...

    ReplyDelete