Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Oxygen

Last week, one of my colleagues who is in the FMCG department gave me a bottle sample of "powder", she asked me to help her to do some test at home. I agreed.

Yesterday was a public holiday. I remember the powder and hence, did some small test in my kitchen.

I took out a big pail, add in some amount of hot water, then threw in 2 scoops of the powder.

My test tools
1) My favourite ceramic knife - I use it everyday, but it is difficult to get rid of the stain (from cutting carrots & oranges especially)

2) My favourite peeler - I use it to peel off carrot/pumpkin skin. The stains remain despite many washes/soak in lemon juice

3) Bb-G's milk bottle drying rack - The stain from the water remain at the bottom part of the rack

I put both tools into the pail of mixture I prepared earlier. Soaked them for few hours.

End results

1) My clean ceramic knife

2) My clean ceramic peeler

3) Bb-G's drying rack


Cleaning kitchen utensils  will be effortless for me now, NO MORE SCRUBBING!!
All thanks to the Oxygen Peel-Off Technology from the powder.

So colleague , you can launch your product now.....
My product testimonial = POSITIVE


3 comments:

  1. how come the peeler looks like totally change colour from pinkish to white???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah....really clean wor..... but same as SP, I also noticed the peeler changed colour. Was it due to the camera lighting ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think is the lighting issue. the peeler memang white colour.

    ReplyDelete