3113, nice number or not? Yeh , that is my birthday this year - 3rd Jan 2013.
During the lunch break, a very close colleague drove me to Mid Valley, she bought me a Japanese lunch, then followed by a nice dessert.
My salmon don
My birthday cake - pavlova. Watched a few times from the TV how a pavlova was made but had never tried before. I like the crispy but yet soft texure of this dessert.
At night, initially Papa-M and me planned to go for a dinner in Tony Roma's, since I 've got a birthday voucher from the restaurant. But then we changed our mind and had a mini celebration at home. We did steamboat & bbq. Since it is a working day, I bought all the ready to cook ingredients from a grocery shop nearby the house.
Pork - one pack marinated, one pack was the sukiyaki (non marinated)
Taiwan sausages (spicy flavour) and cheese sausage
Eggs. I love to eat century egg!
Some varieties of "balls" and a small portion of shell seafood to make the steamboat broth
Vegs, mushroom and tofu
Noodles
My birthday cake, courtesy by Papa-M. Green tea flavour, and indeed tasted very GREEN TEA taste!
My daughter manja with me
2 cheeky fellows beside me
The only invited guest - my brother
Happy Birthday to my myself again! I wish all the people around me be happy, be healthy, be lucky, be wealthy! Good luck 2013!!!
Great birthday celebration!
ReplyDeletewah....looks like a lot of food for 3 adults + 1 kid. Did you all finished them all ?
ReplyDeleteThanks SP
ReplyDeleteMnhl - no , didnt finish the food, left abit of meat and some balls...