Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sandwich

Yesterday, a Monday,  a public holiday, I was lazy to cook. (Had been cooking during Sat & Sun)

So I made sandwiches for Bb-G and myself for lunch. Bb-G's version was a simple one. 2 pieces of white bread with a slice of cheddar cheese. A cup of ribena (her request).

For myself - I made this
Base layer - One omelette + tomato slices + carrot slices

Top layer - Bak Kua (organic pork somemore, given by bro-in-law)

Teh Tark 

Now I can easily make my own teh tarik and enjoy anytime at home with Chek Hup

My complete lunch, yum yum yum

3 comments:

  1. Does the teh tarik really taste like real mamak stall's teh tarik? Some instant teh tarik don't taste the same...

    nice combination of bakkua sandwich!

    Recently, apart from Sumo salad, i also like sandwich lunch from a deli nearby... Am liking western-style lunch more and more... hahah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday eat rice and noodle very sien hor.... For a change, sandwiches also good. Easy to make yet tasty to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sp- this brand not bad, at least has the tea taste, and has the teh tarik taste too..



    mnhl - yes, must try difren type of food, if not very sien....

    ReplyDelete