Bb-G: Mummy, why you want to put the paper on the table?
Me: Becos I need to write something
Bb-G: Why you want to write something?
Me: --------------------------- (malas to answer)
Bb-G: Why papa stand up to shee shee?
Me: becos papa is a man
Bb-G: Why man stand up shee shee?
Me: becos....it is a nature.
Bb-G: Oh is nature ar....
Bb-G: Mummy, why you want to wear bra?
Me: Cos i shy shy if i don wear ma...
Bb-G: Why Papa no need to wear bra?
Me: becos Papa is a man, men don wear bra
Bb-G: Why you switch on the light?
Me: Becos it is dark now, I cannot see
Bb-G: Why is dark now? Why you cannot see?
Me : Becos it is at night lar................(geram)
Bb-G: Why you drink water?
Me: Becos I am thirsty
Bb-G: Why you thirsty ar?
Me: (drink my water, never answer)
And many many many more WHYssssss! Sometimes answering such WHY questions can be very "fan"
So one day,
Bb-G: Mummy, I want to drink nen nen
Me: Why you want to drink nen nen?
Bb-G: Becos I am hungry
Me: Why you are hungry?
Bb-G: Becos I love to drink nen nen
Me: Why you love to drink nen nen?
Bb-G: Becos...becos.... becos ....I wan to drink nen nen ma....
Me: Why you wan to drink nen nen?
Bb-G: Becos I love to drink ma
Me: Why you love nen nen?
Bb-G: (show black face)
Me: eh, why you love nen nen?
Bb-G: (don wan to look at me, face black and mengamuk !)
Hahahah! So, Bb-G, now you know the feeling ler.....
Tuesday, January 08, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Haha... I hadn't expected that you would do many questions too. Really funny...
ReplyDeletesame like my little girl....loves to ask WHY. Sometimes, I also malas to answer her! haha...
ReplyDeletesp & mnhl - yes lar, very "fan " sometimes, so i counter attack her with lots of WHY too
ReplyDelete