Haha.... no no... I didnt sleep with Bb-G in her room, no more "tight" for her. But tight for me, I had tight schedules lately, so many things happened for the past 2 weeks.
1) Bb-g started her kindy 2 weeks ago. Well, it is school holiday at this time but I've got Bb-G enrolled into her kindy holiday camp so that she can adapt to the "school life" a month ahead before her actual class starts next January. Since her holiday camp starts at 8.30am every morning, I have to make myself very discipline to wake up on time. I cannot laze around on my bed and snooze my alarm clock anymore..so sad....so sad....
I can still rememeber before she went for kindy, I woke up at 7.30am, sometimes lepak on the bed till 7.40am. Took my shower. Came out from bathroom, went to kitchen, made milk for Bb-G. Pass her the milk bottle, then back to my room to makeover and changed into my office wear. Made myself a cup of lemon juice+honey. Drank. Went back to her room, woke her up again (yah, she slept back after milk). Told her to shee shee, let her drink some plain water, then drove to nanny house by 8.30am. I didn't bother to brush her teeth because I know she could do it in nanny's house when she took her morning bath there.
Now my morning routine changed.... 7.00am alarm clock rings. Wake up immediately. Make milk and pass to Bb-G. I brush teeth, take shower. Make over, then change to office wear. That was 7.30am. Woke Bb-G up, and let her pee. Wash her bum bum, brush her teeth, wipe her face and body. Change her kindy wear, tie her hair. Pack her bottle water and school bag. That was 8.10am. Time to go out, reach kindy by 8.15am. Drop her, then drive to office......
2) My sister-in-law from Perth came back to Malaysia for a 2-month-vacation on Sunday. Herself with the 3 kids dropped by to my house and stayed for few days before they go back to Papa-M's hometown in the north. On Sunday, I prepared dinner to welcome them. I made yam rice and Sezhuan-cai soup. Few relatives also came by to visit them. The house was so merry, with many adults and kids around ! Besides my homecook food, we had yong taufu (bought from shop) , durians and watermelon. They went off last night to Uncle TH's house before going back to north, so Papa-M belanja the family dinner yesterday. We had the restaurant steam fish + steam prawns and some other dishes like stir-fry green, claypot tofu and sweet sour pork for the kids..... All about food ya, when someone overseas came to visit! hahahah!
3) Nothing else but work. Few urgent assignments on the timeline schedule but finally they were settled by yesterday...
4) This morning when I put water bottle in Bb-G's school bag, there was a notice given by the teacher. The kindy is going to celebrate X'mas and have party next month. Each kid must contribute a X'mas present. Ho ho ho.... see , the kid is enjoying, but the mother needs to prepare the present, siap siap with wrapping paper somemore. Guess this is just the starting point.....more to come!
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


great that bb-g has started her kindy. guess she is adapting well already? wah, i think waking up early and cannot snooze alarm clock is really the challenging part...
ReplyDeletewow, even kindy children got to bring present!
yalor.... must really very discipline to wake up on time, if not, sure lewat..
ReplyDeleteya...this weekend have to buy the present lor...
When bb cooperates in the morning, it will be easier for you...... more challenges ahead....
ReplyDeletep/s : I'm preparing myself to wake up by 6am and leave the house by 7am when my son started his primary one next year :(
mnhl - wake up at 6am? just like you are preparing to school oso ler...
ReplyDelete