Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Technology

Few days ago when I read SP's blog, I remember at the end of the post she wrote this -
"Just how technology has changed the way we interact."
I told her, I like this phrase.

Because with technolgy, 2 persons from 2 different lands , separated by oceans and seas can still communicate , just like this two fellas....

Only after few days Bb-G came back from Perth, she missed her sister cousin, and vice versa...
So both mothers (sil & me) had to switch on our skype and let them "keng gai"

































Skype was not enough, need to use walkie talkie somemore...Kids, they are just too cute huh....













5 comments:

  1. haha...later bb-G will use FB to share all the happenings with her cousin sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of them will even miss each other? Hahahaha... So cute indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. sp -yes, lagi funny when i heard them talk this way --- "wo xiang ni" and the other will reply "wo ye xiang ni"

    cynthis - hahahaah

    ReplyDelete