Crayons - tried before ....
Magic pens - tried before ....
Water colour - tried before ....
So, this is another new activity/exposure to Bb-G - the Sand Art
I bought a set of sand art sheet from the bookstore. On the weekend when I told Bb-G we were going to do sand art, she was thrilled!
Yeh! Do sand art, clap! clap! clap!
I bought a simple cat set.
I let her choose the colours and I helped to peel off the stickers. She poured the colour sands, and I helped her to make them even.
Yellow & orange colours for the cake
Pink for the ribbon
Blue for the towel. Halfway through, she even asked me "beautiful or not, mummy?"
White for the cat

成功!!
Bb-G's 1st sand art , 2 years 9 months old










Nice picture. Good to get her started with art appreciation.
ReplyDeletevery well done.. :D
ReplyDeletesp - yah, i oso think tat too.
ReplyDeletecindy- has breanna tried before? am sure she love it
Very messy activity. haha.....But sure can keep a child busy for a while.
ReplyDeletemnhl - yah bit messy, but at least let her have some fun. my next plan is to get face paints, u know where to buy?
ReplyDeleteno idea wor.....but u r such a cool mum. In KL sure easy to find. Or maybe google it ?
ReplyDelete