Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 18, 2012

Insonmia

Don't know what is going wrong, I am suffering from insonmia for almost a week. My mind just can't rest and sleep. Even yesterday, I was still awake in the middle of the night. I read some articles, then I went to the kitchen, I opened the frigde to see see look look, then I went to the living room to pour some water to the fountain, next I checked on Bb-G to make sure she was under the blanket...my mind was still alert.

Then, I took out a bottle of DOM beneditine, drank an adequate amount. Immediately my body felt so warm.  I went back to the bedroom. Flipped and tossed. I still couldn't sleep.  I woke up and rub some anti-stress essential oil on my head, shoulder and chest.

Slowly....slowly.... I think I managed to doze off.....but then, the alarm struck and it was already 7am. Gosh !

I wish tonight I can sleep well. God, Deity, Buddha, Angel, Fairy... PLEASE HELP ME...

3 comments:

  1. What time did you eventually sleep?
    Did you drink coffee too late?
    I think reading when you can't sleep should be effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyo..u must be feeling very groggy in the morning. Hope u will have a good sleep soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sp - no, i never drink any coffee.. i suspect i took vitamin c at the evening, give me the energy????

    mnhl - oh, i don feel sleepy at all in the morning, in fact still alert. but then, i start to blur blur when it was about 4-5pm....

    ReplyDelete