Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ddeokbokki

Recently I am watching Korean drama again. My last Korean drama that I watched was years ago. My sister who is crazy over Korean variety show, game show, and drama had influenced me with a Korean food too. She had been talking about ddeokbokki and told me her uni-mates who cooked the  dish before and it was nice.

So, last weekend I managed to cook ddeokbokki at home.

Boiled the ddeokbokki in a wok until soft.















Next , poured in the ddeokbokki sauce. I also added some fish cakes, enoki mushroom and green veges. Stir until well combined.



















My ddeokbokki aka Korean rice cake
















Feeling a bit empty, i quickly pan roasted some sesame seeds and spreaded them on top.
















A quick and easy to make tea time snacks....Yumyum....

2 comments:

  1. Looks like pasta. Not sure if I have eaten this before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. U like the taste? I don't really like this rice cake.

    Besides than watching and eating Korean stuffs, please may I suggest u to book a tour to Korea ASAP !

    ReplyDelete